Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Swagbucks

I have been using SwagBucks for about a week now and I love it! You earn SwagBucks by conducting searches using the search engine on their website or on their downloadable toolbar. Then you redeem your Swagbucks for gift cards and other prizes. This week all I have done is everytime I need to search for something online, instead of using my normal search engine, I go to their website and use theirs (search results are provided by Google and Ask). In one week, I have earned 14 Swagbucks. When I get to 50, I can turn them in for a $5 Starbucks Gift Card. At this rate, I can earn a $5 Gift Card every 3 weeks. My plan is to earn a bunch of these and give them for holiday teacher gifts. Anyhoo....if you'd like to try out Swagbucks yourself and start earning Gift Cards, simply click on the link below. Couldn't be simpler!

Search & Win

0 comments: