Friday, September 26, 2008

Itty Bitty Kitty

Another little fur-face has joined our crew! We are calling him Charlie although "Claws" would've been more appropriate. His favorite past times include clawing his way up the back of the sofa, clawing his way up my back while I sit at my desk to perch on my shoulder, and meowing pitifully when he encounters something he cannot claw his way up, such as the cabinets or the refrigerator. Luckily, he's a cute little purr-machine lovebug(and asleep at the moment).

Photobucket

3 comments:

besomom said...

Oh, so cute!!!! My beloved Millie had that same coloring.

Floridamom said...

Oh, he's a cutie. We're getting a kitten from the shelter tomorrow (Mon.). We're supposed to pick her up around 1 pm.

RetroB said...

Hi JTibbetts!
My name's Victoria, and I'm working on 2 projects that might be of interest to you & your site. One's to support a Shelter Animal Adoption Program (*much like your new adorable kitten!) and the other's a great sweepstakes with a $20,000 grand prize (and many smaller prizes!). I'd love to share the details on these with you & your readers. If you're interested in learning more, please drop me a quick email at victoria@rocketxl.com

Thank you so much! and have a great day!
Best,
Victoria