Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pledge Multi Surface Products

I am a BzzAgent and as such I periodically get to try out products for free and share information on the product as well as my opinions with others. What is a BzzAgent, exactly? Quoted from their website:

"Agents are everyday consumers who believe in honest word of mouth. In other words, they like to:
Discover and check out new products, services, books and other cool stuff
Share their honest opinions with people they know
Have their input and feedback taken seriously by companies and brands
Build social capital by being in the know and always having something to talk about

What do Agents do?

Agents participate in word-of-mouth campaigns to discover new products or connect with brands they already love.
In other words:
Agents try a product or service, then naturally share their honest opinions about it with others
Agents then tell us about those word-of-mouth interactions (both the positive and the negative) by submitting BzzReports on our website
Agents get a personalized response to each report, with feedback, thanks and encouragement"

If you'd like to become a BzzAgent, send me your email addy and I will send you an invite!

Photobucket

This week I was sent a package of Pledge Multi Surface cleaning products, including a spray bottle and some cleaning wipes, as well as valuable manufacturers coupons. I was excited to be included in this campaign because I have actually used the spray before and I love it, especially on our hardwood floors. The Pledge Multi Surface products can be used on a wide range of surfaces, including sealed wood, granite, metal, glass, mirrors, electronics, plastic, porcelain, and stainless steel. You can clean more surfaces faster because it eliminates the need for separate products.

The Pledge Multi Surface spray comes in a 16 oz. bottle and sells for around $4. It cleans and dusts almost any hard surface without leaving any resdue behind. Because it is antistatic, you cna even clean electronics, like TVs and stereo equipment. It has a pleasant scent and is never sticky or greasy. Like I said, I clean my hardwood floors with the spray and they come out FANTASTIC!

The Pledge Multi Surface Wipes come in a 25 count package and sell for around $4 as well. I had never tried these before and they have come in handy around the house. They are perfect for quick cleanups in virtually any room of the house. When I notice the TV is dusty, I can grab a wipe and quickly swipe down the TV, DVD player, wood cabinet and glass doors, all with one wipe. Or in the guest bathroom, I can clean the porcelain sink and toilet, as well as the wood floors and even the mirror, all with one product! Definately a time saver!

I have a $1 coupon to give away, good on a Pledge Multi Surface product, that expires in Jan. 2009. Just leave a comment with your favorite time-saving cleaning tip and I will draw one week from today, on 9/24. Thanks!!

0 comments: