Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ways to earn extra CASH each month

I have been trying out various ways to make a little extra cash each month and would like to share a couple of "tried and true" methods I have discovered. I will never recommend a site that I have not looked into thoroughly and personally tried with SUCCESS.

First off, my newest one, Wellness 360, which bills itself as "the only website that provides great wellness tools such as:- Diet and fitness tracking,- Personal health record,- Emergency medical record,- Medical and wellness library,- Free Genetic Testing, and- CASH! CASH! CASH!Thats right: wellness360.com pays its members CASH just for using it! There is nothing to buy, no catch or gimmicks! Absolutely no tricks, just cash for its members."

I have researched this one completely and it is legit and soooo simple to use! Just by simply filling out your information and cruising around the site, you start to earn cash immediately. I average about $3 a day just by perusing articles of interest to me on the site, it could not be any easier. Here is a link if you want to check it out yourself:

https://www.mywellness360.com/enrollWB.aspx?&source=ahm&broker=799640

Let me know what you think!

My favorite money maker is Ebates. We all shop online and when you go through ebates, you automatically earn cash back on every purchase from all of your favorite online stores such as Gap, The Childrens Place, Old Navy, and hundreds more! It doesn't take long to earn some serious cash rewards here! Please use the link below to check it out:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=vmEYWOivTbduo4sOCOvvOA%3D%3D

Have any recommendations for me? Drop me a line by clicking on "comments" :)

2 comments:

Michele T. said...

If you have a Discover Card (and pay off the whole balance each month) you can get some really good cashback bonuses (which you can redeem for cash or gift cards that are for more than face value). Like 10% at barnesandnoble.com, Landsend.com etc. (they range from 5 to 20%).

I've also been doing E-rewards surveys and been using the credits earned for Blockbuster g/c's or magazine subscriptions (you can also "buy" frequent flyer miles with them).

Michele T. said...

I should clarify that you don't need to pay off our Discover card each month to get the bonuses, just that it kind of negates them if you're paying finance charges on the purchase :-)