Friday, May 23, 2008

Free/Cheap Magazine Subscriptions

I'd guess that I receive around a dozen or so magazines every month that I have aquired for FREE or very, very CHEAP. Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

KRAFT Food & Family. This magazine is chock full of easy to prepare recipes, coupons, and new product information. I have been receiving it for the past 3 years and have kept EVERY issue, it's that good.

Field & Stream (for DH :)

HOME Magazine

Babytalk Magazine

Parents Magazine

Hallmark Magazine

I also earned a few free subscriptions (SELF, Oprah, Womans Day, Good Housekeeping, Better Home & Gardens) through the My Coke Rewards program.

Lastly, I recently purchased a 1 year subscription to US WEEKLY (my ultimate indulgence) that also included a 3 year subscription to SHAPE as well. US WEEKLY sells for $3.99 an issue at the stores and usually you can find "great deals" such as 52 issues/1 yr for around $39.99. I paid only.....drumroll please....$6.25 on ebay and I have already received my first issue!!

0 comments: