Saturday, November 15, 2008

Leave more comments PLEASE :)

Alot of people tell me they read my blog but very few leave any comments on the posts. PLEASE leave more comments, it's my way of seeing who stopped by, who is reading, and which posts are the most enjoyable to read. That way I can improve what I post in the future. To leave a comment, just click on the "comments" link below each post. If no comments have been left yet, it will say "0 comments". If comments have been left already, you can see what others have written and add your own 2 cents!

4 comments:

Kacie said...

I hear ya! Sometimes it feels like I'm writing at a wall when I don't get comments.

Angie said...

;)

nora said...

LOVE your blogs - thanks for all of the helpful info!

besomom said...

You can put a sitemeter on your blog, and then you'll know if people are stopping by. It's free. I use www.sitemeter.com, but there are others. I don't get too many comments on my blog, but I know there's traffic!