Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CVS Deals this week 8/3-8/9

GREAT deals this week at CVS!

First off, there is a NEW $2/$10 printable coupon!! Click HERE, go to page 30 of the online magazine and there it is! The best news is that it is valid until 9/28, so print off a bunch of them LOL.

Here is what I was able to score this week:

CoverGirl makeup is BOGO, and there was a BOGO coupon in Sundays paper, making both FREE. I had DH pick up an extra paper, so I got 4 free.

Pert Plus 2-in-1 Shampoo is BOGO, and there are coupons out there (one in Sundays paper, a few from previous weeks) for $2 off. Use 2 coupons and get both FREE. I used 4 coupons and got 4 free bottles.

NutraNail nail strengthener (My daughter has been wanting some LOL to help her nails grow. Ummm, maybe if you didn't BITE them!) is $5.99 each and there is a printable coupon for $3 off 2 HERE. Then you get $3 ecb back for each, making total cost just $1.50 each. My store had bonus twin packs, so I actually ended up with 4 bottles for $3 total.

MONEY MAKER! Childrens Advil 4 oz liquid or .5 oz. infant drops are $5.79 and you get $5.79 back in ecbs. Use this $1 off coupon to make it a money maker. Limit 1.

MONEY MAKER! Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste is $2.99, and you get $2 ecb back. Use this $1.50 off coupon to make it a money maker. Limit 2.

Gillette Fusion razor is $9.99, and you get $3 ecb back. I used a $4 off coupon from Sundays paper and paid just $2.99. DH really needed a razor, so this was great price!

Happy CVSing!

0 comments: