Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!

My very first time being tagged! Thanks to Trish at savingmoneyideas for tagging me!

Here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Six things about me:

1) I have a thrift shopping OBSESSION. It started by buying things to resell on ebay, and now I buy tons there for my family as well. Even my kids are hooked on the thrill of the hunt. I asked my 10 year old how we could spend the perfect day for her upcoming birthday and she replied, "Lets go thrift shopping all day and to the Olive Garden for dinner". That's my girl!!

2) Before I had my kids, I taught preschool for 8 years. Now that they are in school full time, I am thinking of running a part time preschool/mom's morning out program from my home. I miss my kids being that age!

3) DH and I are trying to begin to follow Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover plan. We are in the beginning stages of trying to work out a zero budget. I'd love to hear from any other DR followers!! Success stories are the biggest motivator!

4) My favorite food is Chinese. I could eat it every day...literally. And then blow up like a balloon from all the sodium LOL.

5) When DH and I got married (12 years ago) we both wanted 6 kids. After #3, we rethought that (LOL) but now that we are TTC #4, you just never know! Babies are so much fun, I can't imagine *never* having one again :(

6) I love, love, love to rollerskate. Not inline skates, but the old fashioned 4 wheel type. When I was a teenager, I was on a competitive speed skating team. Now my kids think it's cool that I can skate backwards and it is such good exercise when you get...ahem...older.

Now, to tag 6 people! I choose:

Money Saving Mom

Mindy at Mommies With Cents

My Good Cents

Angie at The Leonard Family - Get that Blog updated, baby!

Kate at w4to rock

Mom Is Broke


I enjoy reading all of these blogs so much!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for tagging me :) .. I was tagged yesterday too so I added you to my already post... I don't know that I can come up with 12 unspectacular quirks :)

http://mygoodcents.net/archives/2300

4torock said...

Will try.... lol I am sooo behind on my blog!! :) love yours and love that we can catch up this way!!! :)
see ya
Kate