Friday, July 18, 2008

A fresh start....

First off, I want to say a quick, heart-felt thank you to everyone who prayed for me during all this stuff I've been going through. After waiting 3 weeks and having 3 ultrasounds with 2 different doctors to confirm my blighted ovum (gosh, I hate that term!) I finally had my D&C done yesterday. The procedure went very smoothly and all of the hospital staff was just wonderful and compassionate. I feel really good physically and after 3 weeks of emotional turmoil, we are at peace with it all and definately ready to TTC again in the near future. Today is a new day......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I tagged you on my post: http://savingmoneyideas.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/ive-been-tagged/
I hope you can participate. (If you can't, please let me know) It's okay if you take a few days to tag others. :)
Thanks!
Trish