Thursday, June 5, 2008

And baby makes.........

6!! I am overjoyed to announce that we are expecting a new arrival!! Now, I am not a patient person and I am not known to keep my big mouth shut, so this is a new, new, new pregnancy (crossing fingers). But if all goes well, we will be expanding our family by one in February!
Photobucket
We told the kids this morning and they are just thrilled (and already arguing over boy or girl LOL) Madison said she hopes it is septuplets so we can be "Chris & Jenn Plus 10". We watch a bit too much Jon & Kate Plus 8, me thinks :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats!

Kimberly said...

Your expected date is my birthday! :)

Angie said...

Congrats!! Hope you are feeling good & enjoying your vaca!!!

4torock said...

Found you and CONGRATS-- Everyone is catching up to us tee hee!!!!! I am so happy for you and the fam :) Take care:)