Monday, January 12, 2009

WOW! Great customer service at Harris Teeter!

The other day I bought a cantaloupe at Harris Teeter which was supposed to ring up half price beacuse they are on sale Buy One Get One Free this week. When I got home I realized that it had rung up full price at $3.99. Since I had to go back this morning to pick up some more sale items, I took my receipt up to the service desk to get my $2 refunded. The customer service lady was so nice, she gave me a full refund of $4.07 since "It was our mistake". AND...she told me to go grab another cantaloupe at NO charge! WOW!! Really made my morning! And the kids will be thrilled since between the 3 of them they can devour a cantaloupe in oh....1.4 seconds!

1 comments:

4torock said...

i love it too! I forgot one of my bags that I needed for that nights dinner and they BROUGHT it to my door!!! I think they did the same for Jess R. too:) I DO love a good deal but H.T. had my heart!! lol